[C.CC USERS] Qs re occPlug's "Arduino" target and "Upload Firmware". *apologies; newb*

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:25:35 GMT 2011

The only other thing I can thing of is that this board uses a
resonator rather than a crystal. Could a 0.5% timing variation mess
things up for the occam code loading but not for the firmware upload?
I'm grasping at straws here. (grin/grimace)

--
Michael M. Butler  = =  m m b u t l e r  at  g m a i l . c o m