[C.CC USERS] Getting started with "Plumbing"

Steve Pretty steve.g.pretty at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 1 15:03:09 GMT 2011

I have only recently started using Arduino, but was delighted to
discover "Plumbing".   Unfortunately, I have had no luck with this
environment so far.

I have successfully loaded and run Wiring programs on my Arduino Uno
board.  I have installed the Plumbing environment, entered the first
test program in the plumbing book, compiled and uploaded it. All appears
to have worked satisfactorily - except that when the Arduino restarts,
it still runs the original Wiring program!   Any ideas anyone?  (My PC
is Windows 7 - I have run the Occplug Upload Firmware feature, which I
presume is necessary to run Plumbing code).

How do you access the archive for this mail list - I am sure many of my
questions will have been answered there already!

Regards

Steve Pretty