[C.CC USERS] Compiler erorrs.

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu Sep 16 17:23:40 BST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:49, Jon Simpson <me at jonsimpson.co.uk> wrote:
> work I started there. I hesitate to provide a timescale, but I'll be
> taking a look at it over the next couple of weeks. It's clear that

We haven't, so far, done development on fixed timescales. We've kicked
this around at various points... certainly, making some aspects of
how/what/when/why we're working on things more transparent might be a
good thing.

I know Adam has talked about getting to a regular release schedule,
but I'm confident that doesn't mean death marches to get particular
things done. At the same time, it probably would help motivate some
things.

(Really just thinking out loud there.)

> pair when considering uploading, and his `brickload' tool does already
> support interactions with the RCX and NXT over bluetooth on Mac, Linux
> and Windows - ease of integration was the consideration in approaching

That makes total sense. I've been watching the commit list re: NXT work.

What does MCD stand for? (I've been too lazy to dig it up.)

Cheers,
Matt