[C.CC USERS] Compiler erorrs.

cljacobsen at gmail.com cljacobsen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:45:56 BST 2010

Jon,

Do you have any idea how much work it would be to revive the RCX port
so we can get it into a current release? I think I remember you saying
that you had done some work in that direction. Hooking upload into the
current jEdit environment should, at this point, be quite easy once
the firmware is done.

Cheers,
  Christian