[C.CC USERS] Compiler erorrs.

Jon Simpson me at jonsimpson.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 16:10:37 BST 2010

Hi Sam,

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Sam Ducksworth <sducksworth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> The jEdit uploads fail after loading the firmware with BBC. Is the
> source code available to v0.9.1?

The source code for the 0.9.1 version is located here:

https://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/transterpreter/svn/

(For mailing list archive purposes - this is not the actively
developed TVM codebase, which is instead located within the Kroc
source repository at https://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/svn/
)

occPlug (the jEdit plugin which invokes command line tools to
compile/upload) is located here, but I can't see the source for the
firmdl that was shipped - I believe it may live in a separate
`release' repository that was used to store binary assets and 3rd
party binaries that were part of the bundle, which isn't publicly
accessible. I'm unsure of its status at this time.

If there's anything we can help with, or any questions you have -
please don't hesitate to let us know.

Cheers,
Jon