[C.CC USERS] when would windows version be ready?

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:43:27 BST 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Dave Gilmore <gilmorenator at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 July 2010 04:37, June Kim (김창준) <juneaftn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't give you an exact date of when they might be ready - If
> everything goes to plan then it should be within weeks rather than
> months or years.

Another answer is "OSCON 2010," which is in two weeks.

However, the nature of software is that we might discover a "show
stopper," and be wrong again. Given the state of things, however, I
think we are on an excellent path to achieving our goal of having Mac,
Windows, and Linux installers by the end of the month.

We'll throw together a final "to-do" list (or perhaps a few tickets in
Trac) in the next day or two, so that everyone knows what the status
is as we count down.

Cheers,
Matt