[C.CC USERS] No build or version working for me.

Laurence Laycock rencio7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 23:46:48 BST 2010

Are any builds supposed to be functional for arduino yet because my friend
and I both have arduinos and have tried all builds + previous ones testing
with both arduinos for each platform and none of them function
correctly....the windows one being the only one which compiles but uploads
'nothing' to the arduino...if you want error messages please contact me...

I don't understand why people aren't more excited about this project.....it
is what I all always dreamed of for the arduino..

Laurence