[CCC DEV] Invoking occ21 under Windows?

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Wed Jul 18 18:27:08 BST 2012

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Matt Jadud <matt at jadud.com> wrote:
> and have the "flow" environment be installed with it. But, that was a
> bit more work than I was ready for while I was still
> testing/piloting/prototyping. The amount of time being spent on the
> "hack" approach is still small, and worth it to support investigation

Or, if you prefer: the changes necessary to incorporate the tool into
the full build will be small, despite my initial hack/exploration
approach. Moving it to occbuild, and bundling it into a full install,
is not going to be a problem. There is a lot of learning to take place
in just using the tool, which will likely inform next steps.

I am, to a certain extent, considering this hack/exploration "one to
throw away." I would like it to "just work" on all three platforms,
but lots will likely need to change.