[CCC DEV] Invoking occ21 under Windows?

Christian Jacobsen cljacobsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:58:21 BST 2012

On 18 July 2012 15:53, Matt Jadud <matt at jadud.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Two problems this morning that are driving me nuts:
>
> 1) How do we get the HELP from occ21? Does it still do the HELP?

-------- output from running occ21 --------
Usage: occ21 filename { -option }

Options include:
  D         minimum debugging data
  H         halt error mode (default)
  HELP      display a full help page
------------------------

note that it says { -option } i.e.: use -help :)
-z gives you even more help as far as I remember.

> 2) How do I specify search paths for occ21? This may be a "space in
> the filename" issue, or perhaps I'm just forgetting how it is done.
> Either way, I need to invoke the compiler and tell it where some
> additional pieces are. I have been setting ISEARCH on Mac/Linux, but
> that doesn't seem to be the way to go under Windows.

Beware that the : in windows is used for the drive letter. I think we
made a patch so you can use ; to separate paths on windows at some
point? See if that helps.

There might be a few more variables involved. Check what occbuild does
(and why are you not just using occbuild in the first place???)

  Christian