[CCC DEV] Invoking occ21 under Windows?

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Wed Jul 18 14:53:23 BST 2012

Hi all,

Two problems this morning that are driving me nuts:

1) How do we get the HELP from occ21? Does it still do the HELP?

Currently,

occ21 HELP

tells me I need to specify a processor. I only need help with #1 because...

2) How do I specify search paths for occ21? This may be a "space in
the filename" issue, or perhaps I'm just forgetting how it is done.
Either way, I need to invoke the compiler and tell it where some
additional pieces are. I have been setting ISEARCH on Mac/Linux, but
that doesn't seem to be the way to go under Windows.

Thoughts? I'll keep poking around, but I'm clearly missing something
obvious, I think.

Cheers,
Matt