[CCC DEV] [Developers] TekTiles Arduino Plugin - Object Orientated Hardware with Emulation Support

jamescaska at muvium.com jamescaska at muvium.com
Mon Oct 4 16:02:58 BST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for feedback.. I had a quick look at your concurrency site and
actually we have a lot in common with respect to small robotic and embedded
systems.

I also develop RoboPAL
Video Demo
http://www.virtualbreadboard.com/videos/RoboPAL4NXT/RoboPAL4NXT.html
Home Page
http://www.robopal4nxt.com/

> simply because we did not find the native Arduino
> environment to be amenable to extension

I agree, so I have tried to make minimal changes in the Arduino project
itself and will have to probably make those changes each release going
forward. Once I figure out Git maybe that gets easier.

>Regardless, if you are ever interested in discussing
>how we might plug our tools in with yours, do please drop us a note.

Actually it is my goal to integrate the TekTiles designer into other
platforms and had JEdit in my sites for other reasons so we should
definitely look into that.

Cheers,
James