[CCC DEV] [Developers] TekTiles Arduino Plugin - Object Orientated Hardware with Emulation Support

Matt Jadud matt at concurrency.cc
Mon Oct 4 15:09:26 BST 2010

Hi James,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 08:40,  <jamescaska at muvium.com> wrote:
> Here is a preview of a plugin for Arduino I have been working on
>
> http://www.virtualbreadboard.com/videos/TektilesPreview/TektilesPreview.html
>
> I am interested in Beta testers in the Netherlands (who speak English! Since
> I am Australian ) so if you are in the Netherlands and find this interesting
> don't hesitate to get in touch.

I think this looks like a really awesome project.

We do work with the programming language occam-pi, which allows
Arduino programmers to do concurrent programming on the AVR (as well
as the desktop and other embedded targets; see
http://concurrency.cc/). We currently ship our tools as an extension
to jEdit, simply because we did not find the native Arduino
environment to be amenable to extension. (How you did that, and plan
to integrate with upstream, is something I'd be interested in
hearing.)

Regardless, if you are ever interested in discussing how we might plug
our tools in with yours, do please drop us a note.

Many thanks, and keep up the excellent work.

Cheers,
Matt