[CCC DEV] [Developers] TekTiles Arduino Plugin - Object Orientated Hardware with Emulation Support

Matt Jadud matt at concurrency.cc
Mon Oct 4 17:05:46 BST 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:02,  <jamescaska at muvium.com> wrote:
> actually we have a lot in common with respect to small robotic and embedded
> systems.
>
> I also develop RoboPAL
> Video Demo
> http://www.virtualbreadboard.com/videos/RoboPAL4NXT/RoboPAL4NXT.html

Very cool.

> Actually it is my goal to integrate the TekTiles designer into other
> platforms and had JEdit in my sites for other reasons so we should
> definitely look into that.

Writing a plugin for JEdit is very easy; for what you're showing, it
would probably be an easy platform to hit. For us, the question would
be how to have a native occam program talking to the Java environment
-- a protocol of some sort would be necessary.

Point being, keep us in mind, and drop a note if there's space to play
at some point. It might make a nice student project, for example.

Cheers,
Matt