[CCC DEV] occbuild question/problem

Adam Sampson ats at offog.org
Thu Jul 15 22:57:41 BST 2010

Matt Jadud <jadudm at gmail.com> writes:

> One way would be to do a DESTDIR install of both packages to the same
> place, and just create one .deb file that contains all the
> POSIX-wrapped toolchains together. This way, I get one occbuild, one
> plinker.pl, etc.

Yes, that should work -- although I've not actually tried it recently!
The idea was that you'd be able to choose between the two by saying:

  occbuild --toolchain tvm ...

or:

  occbuild --toolchain kroc ...

(with one of those two being the default).

> Another would be to rename occbuild on installation: occbuild (would
> be for 'kroc') and tvm-occbuild.

That should work too. You could even do both -- install occbuild,
kroc-occbuild and tvm-occbuild (the kroc Makefile.am could install
occbuild additionally as TOOLCHAIN-occbuild).

--
Adam Sampson <ats at offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>