[CCC DEV] occbuild question/problem

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:57:12 BST 2010

Hi all (Adam),

After you finish your implementation of Morse-code error messages for
the Arduino, I have another question for you...

Although the packages I've created are a bit ghetto, they'll get us a
JEdit environment for Debian. That said, when I do a build for either
toolchain, I get a slightly different occbuild -- each with different
defaults. What would you recommend as the best way to bundle this
(knowing it is temporary)? One way would be to do a DESTDIR install of
both packages to the same place, and just create one .deb file that
contains all the POSIX-wrapped toolchains together. This way, I get
one occbuild, one plinker.pl, etc.

Another would be to rename occbuild on installation: occbuild (would
be for 'kroc') and tvm-occbuild.

There might be other possibilities, too... but we're mostly looking at
our Sunday departure and thinking we're running out of time to have
packages done.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Matt