[CCC DEV] Genuinely confused by cross-build, resulting errors

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 03:58:30 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Matt Jadud <jadudm at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I use those tools to try and build simple programs that leverage
> plumbing, I get the following:

Now I've managed

reynoldsm at serenity:/tmp$ arduinocc /dev/null foo.occ
Compiling...
Undefined global reference INT32DIV%CHK at
/opt/occam/bin/avr-plinker.pl line 2789.
occbuild: Command failed: avr-plinker.pl -s -o foo.tbc foo.tce

I'm clearly doing interesting things. I will move my automation script
into the tree so we can all laugh at the obviousness I'm now missing.

Sadly, it's one of those "why can't I just get a clean build when my
students are waiting for the software" kinda days...

Cheers,
Matt