[C.CC USERS] Problems transfering firmware to arduino

afromm arduino at fromms-online.de
Sat Mar 30 12:09:13 GMT 2013

On 03/29/2013 11:04 PM, Martin Ellis wrote:

> You should be able to use multilib however there was a beer festival
> today that may (has) impaired my thought processes. If no response
> soon please reply to remind me when sober.

The problem is, that ubuntu package manager removes nearly all
applications when you start to install i386-libs. I don't know why it
doesn't just install the different versions in lib and lib32
respectively. Some libs doesn't make any problems. I suspect there
hasn't been enough package-configuration work done to prevent these
problems. Anyway the chroot-solution isn't a real problem for me.

Btw: The dependencies to install ocamm-pi package should include perl. I
had ti install it manually in my chroot to get Data::Dumper

Regards and take care of that headache!

Andreas