[C.CC USERS] Serial questions

James Brown james.brown4994 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:16:44 GMT 2013

I think the issues are not related to the transterpreter stuff as I get
same sorts of issues with the standard software.  Funny thing is I can't
find any red to similar issues on web.
Thanks.  Will look at your pir project.  I find it much easier to move on
by looking at real world examples.  Do you have any details of the
circuitry you used as well?

James Brown
+44 (0)7736 667382