[C.CC USERS] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Wed Nov 21 22:06:58 GMT 2012

Hi Pedro,

Do join the list at some point if you have more questions. We are glad to
help.

This is a quick answer, as I am traveling. You are correct that only the
last PROC is executed. One solution is

PROC main()
  PAR
    blink ...
    Blink ...
    Blink...
:

Apologies... I am using as mobile device to answer. This weekend I will
move some more resources into the website, and please join the mailing list
so that future questions are not bounced. We are happy to support people
add best we can!

Cheers,