[C.CC USERS] Occam-Pi programing question

Bryant Nelson bryant.p.nelson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:28:39 BST 2012

All,

I'm new to programming in occam-pi, but I have gone through the plumbing
book. I'm using an Arduino uno and some relays to control powerheads in my
reef aquarium. The goal is to simultaneously control 3 pumps with variable
rates and duty cycles. Right now I am using the blink commands and
everything is working fine, however this isn't exactly what I want. The
blink function turns the pumps on for a set time and off for the same
amount of time. I'm trying to turn the pump on for 1s and off for 3s and
can't seem to find any info on turning individual pins on/off or delay
commands. Can somebody help me out?

Bryant