[C.CC USERS] TVM can not load an occam program on an Arduino MEGA 2560 board

Pierre-Yves Lucas pierre-yves.lucas at univ-brest.fr
Wed Nov 9 13:03:14 GMT 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 08:38 -0500, Matt Jadud wrote:

> Related: if you are developing code that is open, and you want space,
> we have a part of the tree that you're welcome to use. (Or, just point
> us at the code somewhere else, for that matter.) For example, if you
> end up working on a small library to make it easy to talk to an XBee,
> we'd love to be able to roll that back in and make it available to the
> community.

Hi,

It is our intention to work on XBee interfacing in the short term.
Probably the simplest way to start is to write a library as you are
mentionning. We will certainly be pleased to return a working
development to the TVM communauty. We expect to spend few weeks before
having something significant, and then we will join you for integration
in the tree. What could be helpful for us is any guide or advice for
low-level stuff concerning libraries or TVM itself (ports, interrupts in
relation with processes and channels).

You may be interested by a global overview of the project at UBO. We
have some pages on the internet at wsn.univ-brest.fr/NetGenNews
and http://wsn.univ-brest.fr/NetGenNews/?page_id=14 for simulation
programs:

http://wsn.univ-brest.fr/NetGenNews/?page_id=16
http://wsn.univ-brest.fr/NetGenNews/Depot/exemple-occam/

We need to translate this into english...

Cheers,

Pierre-Yves