[C.CC USERS] Concurrency Boards...still in development?

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu Jul 7 14:30:04 BST 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 05:24, Omer Kilic <omer at concurrency.cc> wrote:
> Matt: Shall I put together a blurb and a package of files so we can push
> them online?

I have a whole design refresh, as well as an HTML-ized version of the
book, that need to be pushed live. I just haven't had the time to do
it yet, what with travel, talks, and tearing my house apart in the
name of DIY.

Perhaps I can get that on the schedule in the near future and we can
plug that stuff in in the right place. I'll try and do some updates in
the repos this weekend, and we'll see where I get to. I'd also like to
get 8MHz platforms and sleep into the tree, too... but, perhaps I
should hold out for a pony. That, or a time machine... :D