[C.CC USERS] Concurrency Boards...still in development?

Omer Kilic omer at concurrency.cc
Thu Jul 7 10:24:42 BST 2011

Hi Aaron,

On (06/07/2011 21:00), Aaron Ryan wrote:
> It's been a while since I checked into the project, but I am starting a
> project that might benefit from Concurrency with Arduino hardware.

Sounds cool, what are you working on?

> Are there any updates to the status of the Concurrency Boards that Omer
> was working on?

The design files of the board are 'stable', in other words we are happy
with the state of things and won't be doing another revision. We already
have a few of these boards in the wild being their usual Arduino selves,
blinking LEDs and such.

A couple of months ago Matt and I looked at getting a bunch of these
fabbed but it turned out to be quite expensive so we decided to leave
it. The economics of electronics assembly is a funny topic, especially
in low quantities.

> Would love to help via testing and what not if need be.

Drop me an email with an address and I'll send you a blank PCB if you
feel like building one yourself. One of the main design goals was to
make the board easy to assemble (Hence the usage of large passives, etc)
so if you have done a bit of soldering before you should be fine.

> Otherwise, if the concurrency.cc  board has been dropped for lack of
> time or interest is there any way to get a schematic?

We should really put these on the website somewhere, shouldn't we? :)

Matt: Shall I put together a blurb and a package of files so we can push
them online?

Cheers,
Omer.