[C.CC USERS] Plumbing in Linux

Matt Jadud matt at concurrency.cc
Sun Jan 16 20:51:49 GMT 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 15:16, Steve Pretty
<steve.g.pretty at btinternet.com> > > Looking at the concurrency.cc
blog, I realised that this might well be due
> to the fact that the ubuntu build has not been updated for Arduino Uno. Is
> that still the case?

It is. The push we're about to do includes a current Linux build. The
Linux build was quite stale compared to the others. And, yes, if the
new Unos show up as "ACM0", then we'll add that to the list of
"likely" Arduino targets. Thank you.

Christian: Pick a day for us to do the update. I have a Linux build
ready to roll; our only (major) outstanding issue right now is serial
output on the Uno. I'll ask Erik if I can borrow back the 2560, which
will give me something to check.  (He should be back on campus by
now.)

Beyond that, its only all the bugs we don't know about are a problem, no?

Cheers,
Matt