[C.CC USERS] Understanding Transterpreter

cljacobsen at gmail.com cljacobsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:36:13 GMT 2011

Hi,

This document (my thesis) is reasonably detailed:

http://christian.lyderjacobsen.org/publications/index#cljacobsen-phd

I (or somebody else) may also have a scanned copy of the various
Transputer manuals that they can let you have. They are long out of
print and hard to come by in physical form.

Cheers,
  Christian