[C.CC USERS] Compiler erorrs.

Sam Ducksworth sducksworth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:57:53 BST 2010

Hi Jon,

I am using serial tower using COM1. The link seems to be fine as I am
able to upload the firmware to the RCX...

Downloading brickOS firmware

Transferring "C:\Program Files\Transterpreter\lego-rcx\lego.srec" to RCX...

  0%

  0%
  1%
-- snip --
 99%
100%
firmdl3 completed sucessfully

Nothing seems to work after uploaded the firmware.

--samd