[C.CC USERS] Compiler erorrs.

Sam Ducksworth sducksworth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:35:42 BST 2010

I powered off the brick and downloaded the Transterpreter. I had to
toggle the on/off button to get the screen to display 0042 (and the
walking man animation). There is also a 'V' symbol on the left of the
display.

When I press the Prgm button nothing seems to happen and the following
error message apears when attempting to upload a program.

Uploading: simple-motor-test.srec
[C:\Program Files\Transterpreter\bin\firmdl3.exe, --tty=COM1,
simple-motor-test.srec]
/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Transterpreter/bin/firmdl3: no response from rcx
dll exited with error code: 1

Maybe I am still missing a step.

--samd