[C.CC USERS] cannot open file "plumbing.module"

Mickele madf78 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 21:53:12 GMT 2010

Hello to every one,

I am new to Arduino, occam-pi and plumbing.
For the past 2 days I have tried to make it work with no luck.
Here is the story short.

I installed the Transterpreter on :

Linux i386 latest kernel Ubuntu based
Linux Amd 64 latest kernel Ubuntu based (Crunchbang distro)
Mac book pro, OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Win xp
Win 7

I also compiled it all from source under all of the above PC's

And when I try to compile a very basic (4 lines) test code, I get the error in the subject.

I tried to modify some options under Transterpreter, even copied the library files to different location, and succeed in not getting the error any more, but I ended up with the error F.CPU not defined.

My questions is:

Is there is a package that works just by installing it under any OS? or am I doing something wrong.

I am really lost, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Madf