[C.CC USERS] having trouble committing files to /community directory

Aaron Ryan amrphoto1 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 19:20:33 BST 2010

Hey guys,

i'm having some trouble committing files to the /community directory using
SVN.  admittedly, this is my first time committing to a repo using
SVN...I've checked out my community directory
https://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/svn/kroc/trunk/tvm/arduino/community/bringfire,
and I am trying to commit the files to this directory without any success.

Each time I try, VIM opens up a svn-commit.tmp file with a list of all the
files a folders that are intended to be committed, but nothing is actually
uploaded to the repo.

Any help would be great.

Aaron M. Ryan