[C.CC USERS] Repo Add me Request

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu May 6 13:45:55 BST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Aaron Ryan <amrphoto1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you add me to the repo so that i can upload some code for review and
> help?  I am in need of some assistance and would love to share the finished
> results.
>
> My username is: bringfire

Hi Aaron,

I may have done things directly.

You'll need to check things out from the HTTPS URL to commit. You could do:

svn co --user=bringfire
https://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/svn/kroc/trunk/tvm/arduino/community

Or, you might do

svn sw --relocate
http://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/svn/kroc/trunk/tvm/arduino/community
https://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/svn/kroc/trunk/tvm/arduino/community

within the community directory. I believe that switch should flip it
from the unprotected URL to the protected, which you could then commit
to.

Do let us know if you get stuck.

We don't have any rules written down for community members; we'll grow
the README as we need to. I created a directory for you to give you a
specific place to play, but all community (and team) members have
commit privs on the whole "community" directory, allowing us to work
with each-other. For now, communication and collaboration are the
watchwords, and I'm not worried in the least.

Cheers,
Matt