[C.CC USERS] No build or version working for me.

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 15:22:40 BST 2010

Hi Laurence,

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Laurence Laycock <rencio7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the help matt just tried on windows and it now works after
> uploading firmware....:D thanks I will test other platforms with my friend
> and get back to you!
> Laurence

Clearly, I'll make improving the "getting started" docs a priority.

Note, the Ubuntu build may, at the moment, *not work*. I made changes
yesterday to fix something on the Arduino Mega, and my fear is that I
made a firmware that is *too big* for the Arduino. (Well, not really
"too big," but bigger than expected.) I'm hoping someone else on the
list can check this before long.

Windows and Mac are unaffected by this, and if there is a problem,
I'll fix it later tonight. :D

Glad you're rolling, and feel free to keep asking questions on the
list. There's a whole group of people who are happy to help.

Cheers,
Matt