[C.CC USERS] No build or version working for me.

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 05:10:50 BST 2010

Hi Laurence,

By far, the best place for answers is this list. (That is, we don't
track the Arduino forums, so you're in the right place!)

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 6:46 PM, Laurence Laycock <rencio7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are any builds supposed to be functional for arduino yet because my friend
> and I both have arduinos and have tried all builds + previous ones testing
> with both arduinos for each platform and none of them function

I am currently traveling. My guess: did you upload the firmware?
That's a critical first step. Spot-check the "book" -- I *think* we
talk through the first steps there... if not, that needs to be fixed.

I'll be unable to answer for a day, possible two (travel)... but
others on the list will gladly help. We may need to update some of the
docs, given that we just rolled out the new release. We'll get things
straightened out, though, and get you rolling!

Cheers,
Matt