[C.CC USERS] Thanks Matt (: arduinobot is aliiive

Laurence Laycock rencio7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 01:12:10 BST 2010

Aww thanks a lot! Your explanation of suppressor was just what I needed (:
Thanks for all the reference material. Hmmm a dedicated concurrency course!
Interesting....
Computer science and AI looked quite nice too.
I live in Scotland btw ^^ but Kent Uni is looking very promising...
Ok here's a list of my robot kit I used in the video and where -

   - 2x Sharp GP2Y0D810Z0F Digital Distance Sensor
10cm<http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1135>
   - Pololu 5" Robot Chassis RRC04A Transparent
Clear<http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1505>
   - 2x 10:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor HP<http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/999>
   - 2x Pololu Ball Caster with 3/8" Metal
Ball<http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/951>
   - Pololu 42x19mm Wheel and Encoder
Set<http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1218>(I did not use the
encoders at the time)
   - Arduino Duemilanove<http://www.oomlout.co.uk/arduino-duemilanove-br-updated-328-version-p-185.html?zenid=507d5e6a56ffe62b26a41c6f738b498a>
   - ScrewShield<http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=9282>
   - Arduino Protoshield
Kit<http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=7914>
   +  Motor Driver (L293D) (Dual
H-Bridge)<http://www.oomlout.co.uk/motor-driver-l293d-dual-hbridge-p-215.html?zenid=d29045a3615e26c263b6b16d8b7438f1>(on
the protoshield on a mini
   breadboard<http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8803>
   )
   - NCP1400-3.3V Step-Up
Breakout<http://www.skpang.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=520>
   - 2x Red LEDs
   <http://www.oomlout.co.uk/5mm-red-leds-x50-p-192.html?zenid=0fd98fc9018980c23bbea40f801a003a>
   - 1x 560 ohm
resistor<http://www.oomlout.co.uk/5mm-red-leds-x50-p-192.html?zenid=0fd98fc9018980c23bbea40f801a003a>

Is the processviz compiled using py2app? Does it only work on mac?
Im not new to repos but I am to python :S

your help is greatly appreciated :D

Laurence (: