[C.CC USERS] Concurrency.cc board mmm!

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 20:16:54 BST 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Laurence Laycock <rencio7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> glad to get my hands on one for myself and more for some friends. Are there
> any offers at the moment for the latest fixed revision of the board? Any

I got back from OSCON, touched base with my summer research students,
and then headed out for a week of vacation. I am, I think, currently
heading hardware production investigations. I will put up a blog post
in the near future with the results of my most recent investigations.

> I am currently involved (well nearly finished building a mendel) in the open
> source reprap project and believe plumbing for arduino could have many
> interesting applications there.

I have a Darwin (finicky design), a Cupcake (works well), and would
like to strip down the Darwin and print the bracketing. That said,
also: we think that the firmware could be rewritten much more
cleanly/robustly in occam-pi than in C, eliminating some of the
problems I have encountered working with students with these printers.
This summer's project was a UAV, and we're learning a lot there.

Certainly, CNC control is well within the realm of possibility. :)

Cheers,
Matt