[C.CC USERS] Extremely Useful Examples

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 02:37:12 BST 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Laurence Laycock <rencio7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> :D http://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/trac/browser/kroc/trunk/tvm/arduino/occam/examples
> These should be adverstised even if experimental....well maybe ;)

:)

The joy of open source.

I'll do a blog post. Note: some of the code in there may be "old,"
meaning "the library may have changed since we wrote that code."

I do have the documentation for the Plumbing libraries waiting to be
posted. I'll do that promptly, which I suspect you would appreciate.
(All the comments in the libraries can be turned into nice HTML. Drew
did a lot of great work in the last few weeks, and we should get that
out there.)

Glad you're digging in.

Cheers,
Matt