[CCC DEV] AVR crossbuild fail on 64 bit

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Tue May 21 16:46:59 BST 2013

Hi Marino,

The sources are in Github:

https://github.com/concurrency/kroc

When I did a native build (not a cross build), I configured as follows:

CFLAGS=-fPIC ./configure --with-toolchain=tvm --prefix=<choose target
location>

The build instructions for crossbuild I'm following are here:

http://projects.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/kroc/trac/wiki/CrossBuilding

and that is failing somewhere that I don't think it should. But, I'm going
to go back and check to see if I have any success on 32-bit before I dig
deeper. I don't want to chase a bug on 64-bit if it exists on 32-bit as
well.

Cheers,