[CCC DEV] Raspberry & occam Pi (Yumm!)

Ben Potter ben at dunviewin.org.uk
Sun Mar 10 08:52:13 GMT 2013

Encouraged by Matt, I took courage in both hands and had a go at building. First I had to install svn on the R-Pi but then I came to a halt - the build instructions require ./build which failed:

./build: 89 ./build autoreconf: not found

The page suggests the need to create this via autoreconf -vfi which failed for me with 'command not found'.

I am now stumped! Bear in mind that I have only ever limped along in Unix...

All ideas welcomed!

Thanks,

Ben

"I think we may get indications that are not consistent with its non-existence." Sergio Bertolucci, CERN.