[CCC DEV] Questions, regular meeting?

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Tue Sep 13 18:15:08 BST 2011

Hi all,

Three quick notes:

1) Zach will be blogging at

http://www.rockalypse.org/blogs/plumbing/

and tagging things #TVM scheduling. You can follow that tag if you're
interested to see what he's doing.

2) We have some questions about C structures and pointers; we're a bit
stumped. We're trying to create multiple TVM contexts, but share data
between them (for the moment). This may be a bad idea; would some
members of the team be willing to look at his most recent post and
drop a line (here is fine; no need to have discussions in the post
comments, necessarily) if you have any thoughts?

3) Christian and I had discussed a while ago the idea of setting up a
regular (weekly or bi-weekly) dev chat on IRC or similar. Would there
be interest? It would be great (especially from my perspective) as it
would give Zach a place to talk about the work he's doing and ask
questions. If you're interested, what times might work best for you?
(I'm thinking bi-weekly, 30 minutes to an hour tops.)

Cheers,
Matt