[CCC DEV] possible bug in the Transterpreter-win-dev-20110201.1855

A.Aperribay aa614 at kent.ac.uk
Thu May 19 10:03:20 BST 2011

Hi
   When I was trying to run my program inside the transterpreter, it stops with a message:
   Error at ...\numbers(2).occ:53
    "program failed,  state = e, flags =00000000
    numbers (2).tbc exited with error code:1"

   When I run this program in the Kent uni transterpreter, from 2008, I think, it stops with a deadlock error.

    In fact, the first message was more helpful for me to detect the error, at least it gave me a line number, but the problem was that I didn't know what kind of error was.

O.S. Windows 7
Program version: dev-20110201.1855
program: attached