[CCC DEV] COncurrency.cc and GSOC

Dave Gilmore gilmorenator at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:30:30 BST 2010

Hi Guys,

I noticed on your website that you made an unsuccesful application to Google
Summer of Code,

I was hoping to get involved in this if you were accepted so it's
unfortunate that your application was rejected,

I would still be interested in getting involved in some of the ideas over
the summer period following the GSOC timeline but without the $5000 stipend,

Might make a good honours project or something :-)

Can you let me know if there is still scope to do this or if there are any
other projects that might be of interest?

I liked the look on the Go to TVM/occam compilation / translation, The
Better GUI for Transterpreter as I've used Arduino and
processing extensively and the RCX port

I've already spoken with Adam Sampson who I meet a few weeks back and he
showed me some of the concurrency stuff running on the Arduino

He suggested I send a message to the mailing list as you guys are better
positioned to answer my questions,

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

David Gilmore
University of Abertay Dundee