[CCC DEV] Genuinely confused by cross-build, resulting errors

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:11:19 GMT 2010

Hi Adam,

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 5:36 AM, Adam Sampson <ats at offog.org> wrote:
> Your script configures with --prefix=$SRC, installs there, and then
> copies the installed files to a different location that occbuild, occ21
> etc. will have no idea about. I think you need to pass some extra

All good points. I was starting to get there last night, where I
realized I was not stepping back and thinking about my problem.

I'll slow down today, and try doing something sensible.

Cheers,
Matt

PS. Christian, could you please generate/push a Mac build, or could we
touch base so I can do that? There will probably be another Plumbing
update coming soon, and the Mac build needs to refresh. (It can
refresh now, actually... the Mac users don't have the right library at
the moment.)