[CCC DEV] [pop-dev] compiling/linking occam-pi code in windows 7

Matt Jadud jadudm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:42:39 GMT 2010

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 06:25,  <vitaxe at gmail.com> wrote:
> in a windows command shell, I get the following error:
>
> Undefined global reference out.string at script/plinker.pl line 2789.
>
> If I am not wrong out.string is declared in "course.module" but for some reason
> the linker cannot find it.

Hi Vangelis,

I suspect this has to do with paths, and it probably isn't your fault
(eg. Java installation, etc.). Our build/install process is new from
the summer, and we occasionally find something like this. (What is odd
is that we haven't seen this already...)

We'll take a look. The Transterpreter auto-updates on Mac and Windows,
so once a fix is pushed, you'll get the update and things should be
fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Matt