[C.CC USERS] Getting started with a mac

Chris Heath chris.heath01 at icloud.com
Fri Sep 6 16:07:40 BST 2013

Hi

I am having trouble getting the JEdit to work.  I have downloaded the program for Macs from www.concurrency.cc and have run the install - all that appears to happen is I get an icon with CC arrows and the name plum - thats it -  I have the Mega 2560 plugged in and I know that the mac does communicate with it - I have used an Arduino app.  I am completely stuck now, the ribbon for Plum just contains a tab called Plum. The other thing is I can't quit plum I have to Force it to quit.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to have a go at programming with Occam - Thanks.

Chris