[C.CC USERS] Hope RFM12B

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Thu Jan 31 16:23:44 GMT 2013

Hi James,

I want this, too. I'll be doing some work this summer with these modules,
and will need a library.

If you can throw this effort into a git repository (on Github or Bitbucket,
perhaps), I'd be glad to take part as I can. Mind you, I have 4 courses
this term, moved house last week, and a baby arrives in a month.

But, the proposed work for this summer is to put together a low-cost home
efficiency monitor that can track temperature, humidity, etc., and report
that back to a central server. If you follow JeeLabs (google://jeelabs), he
does a lot of work with this module as well, and happens to be heading down
the same path.

So, no, I haven't done this yet (nor has anyone else), but if you make the
work public, we can contribute.

As to strategy... kick some ideas around. Certainly, a 1-to-1 port from C
wouldn't hurt, in the first instance. It is roughly how I did the TWI
library. But discussing and sketching some ideas out here first is
perfectly good (or, on developers@).

Cheers,
Matt