[C.CC USERS] Which Arduinos?

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Sun Apr 14 02:10:35 BST 2013

Hi all,

I'm going to be putting in a small budget request at my home institution. I
want to purchase versions of the Arduinos that people are using (or trying
to use) with our toolchain.

I've started work on revitalizing our build tools, so that we can release
new Windows (7!) and Mac builds of the JEdit environment. I would then like
to make sure that we are supporting the things people are using or trying
to use.

I really only have, at the moment, 2009-era Arduino devices at my
fingertips. Some questions came in recently about the 2560-devices with
either 8u2 or 16u2 interface chips; clearly, I need one of those fort
testing. Anything else?

Cheers,
Matt