[C.CC USERS] Ethernet shield

Hachi hemanzur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:07:13 BST 2012

Hi Matt, thanks for your reply.
I seems that writing the C libraries would be the best option.
I have some programming experience in C, but I don't know where to start. I
have never programmed a driver, but I would like to help.
I understand that it would be something like translating the C++ libraries
included in the arduino IDE to C, right ?

Hachi