[C.CC USERS] users Digest, Vol 24, Issue 7

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Fri Jun 22 14:37:50 BST 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM, BOONE, ROBERT <rboone1 at kent.edu> wrote:
> Ran into another issue.  I am not able to get anything
> other than the heartbeat to work.  Possibly just the version
> of mega I am using?  I can try an official mega sometime
> soon.

If the heartbeat works, it means:

1. The code is compiling correctly for the machine.

2. It is executing.

3. It is mapping pins correctly for the AVR.

Now, that doesn't rule out other possibilities. (Robert confirmed off
list that he as an Seeed Mega, which is a 1280. DFRobot makes an
equivalent part. I may order it to help with debugging. Sadly, I no
longer have any of the Seeed Megas, as they ended up in student
projects and the like.)

Ideas from the team for helping out?

Cheers,
Matt