[C.CC USERS] Firmware issues

Andreas Rasmussen andreas-r at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:12:33 BST 2012

Dave,

Yes, that works like normal.

~Andreas

Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:07:50 +0100
Subject: RE: [C.CC USERS] Firmware issues
From: gilmorenator at gmail.com
To: andreas-r at hotmail.com
CC: users at concurrency.cc

Andreas,
Are you able to upload code from the Arduino application?
Cheers,
Dave.
On Jun 6, 2012 7:54 PM, "Andreas Rasmussen" <andreas-r at hotmail.com> wrote:

Dave,

I'm running Windows 7 (64-bit).

No triple exclamation marks. Currently trying to upload just this simple bit of code:

#INCLUDE "plumbing.module"

PROC main()
  heartbeat ()

:

~Andreas

CC: users at concurrency.cc
From: gilmorenator at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:36:49 +0100

To: andreas-r at hotmail.com

Andreas,
What OS are you running?
You don't happen to have 3 exclamation (!!!) marks in your code anywhere?

Cheers,
Dave.