[C.CC USERS] New app for testing

Matt Jadud matt at jadud.com
Sat Jul 21 03:40:40 BST 2012

Hi all,

This fall, I'll be teaching electronics. I want to introduce students
to digital electronics and microcontrollers, but I don't also want to
teach programming. Clearly, I needed to use the Transterpreter to
solve this problem!

I have packages you can download and try on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
The software is equally untested on all three platforms.

If you have 1) A "classic" Arduino or Arduino Uno, 2) a bit of time,
then I'd be happy if you'd grab the app and give it a play. It might
work.

There is no documentation; hopefully, you 1) won't need it, and 2) can
ask questions here if you get stuck. (The video I made of an earlier
version might help if you get stuck. [1])

My question is: do you think it is useful? Is it worth further development?

I'll be blogging about this tomorrow and seeking some broader
feedback, and hopefully will have a better demo video up.

Cheers,
Matt

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzbrOroHTw