[C.CC USERS] Can I get a little info please?

perkunas at teksavvy.com perkunas at teksavvy.com
Sun Feb 26 17:55:44 GMT 2012

Ok I’m new, and just found your site so looking for a little info before I waste my time trying to rewrite my arduino program.
My program runs a hydroponic system it uses pumps and valves ect. basic things and the program runs fine, but I’m trying to expand on it, using variables inputted from a visual basic program,
this will add a little graphics and make it easier to use. Problem I found is with the arduino C,  as I change one variable it also changes others, as I’m trying to run them the same time, Multitasking.
Seems to not be a problem it you have fixed values, but a real problem using variables. The other problem I had is integrating a PH sensor it will not operate in a loop needs to run in its own loop.
I’m not a programmer and the program is 90 percent finished, from what I can understand the way around it is to rewrite it in a State Machine. Way too complicated and to be fair I tried and gave up.
I know nothing about your programing language, your PDF book is a great start, but only a start, and I’m not sure about the compatibility of it.
Yours truly,
Peter